Wednesday, January 25, 2006


-Just having some fun figuring things out (adding images...).
-Anyone who knows me can attest that I'm a freak for coffee. That's the reason for the romantic shot you see here. Blue flame make coffee so nice!
-I want to add some coffee imagery to the template thats been provided, but I got no clue man. That's why I'm taking classes w/ the Art Institute Online! I've enrolled to take a 9 month diploma course on Web Design. Then I'll have no excuses not to be successful. Retail sucks. I'll leave it at that
-As a side note, I'm not taking these classes simply to make my blogs look more gooder. I just got tired of seeing things that I'd like to do on the web, or things that I could do better and not being able to execute them. Once I have some more substance to it, I'll let everyone know the address of my website. Internet so nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look SO NICE. coffee es goodas!!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home