Tuesday, February 14, 2006

hair retrieval system

This is just an overnight collection. With 4 (!) cats, I have to expect things like this. I still can't believe how much intake this machine has on it. I'm probably going to replace the stock 120mm fan w/ a model that has a higher CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating than this one as well as a mobo connection so I can monitor speeds and temps. For some reason CoolerMaster decided not to go w/ those features. I think the case temp can go lower than the 31°/87° that it's at now. Once you start, it just doesn't stop!

Sorry for the extreme angle, it gave the best view of the hair. I wake up every morning and take a Swiffer dusting cloth to the grill. Luckily there is a filter directly behind the grill so none of this is really making it into the case!

Now this is the type of meaty post that makes blogging so intriguing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home