Monday, August 07, 2006

can I refinance my apartment?

So beautiful, so nice.

As a high-end computer, it's not that expensive. Unfortunately that doesn't include nearly anything that this beast is capable of! I decided to be an ass (what a suprise), and configure this thing to its full potential. I didn't include the displays because this is about what you can add inside. I chose the Quadro FX cards simply because they're stupid expensive. I didn't feel like calculating what the latest NVIDIA SLi cards would come out to be although it's intriguing as you can run 4 of them!

Anyway the total came to be nearly $13,000 fully kitted out! There's nothing that can come close to that running Windows, unless you got someone to custom paint your case w/ diamond dust... 16GB of freaking RAM! You could run all of your Adobe CS2 apps, all your Macromedia Apps, play a game while another is on pause; the list can go on! I'm sure that video editing would start to add up, but I can't see it coming close to needing 16GB! That's a $5700 upgrade in itself.

Check out how you can access your drives. So sexy. Let's just get through this first round of bugs, and I'll jump right in and snag one.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home