Wednesday, May 10, 2006

exactly one month!

I can't believe that it's been one month since I've posted over here at CIS! I've been pushing hard on cycleboredom, but I can't forget about my other endeavors. Bad blogger! Whatever...

So the other morning I awoke to find a glass that I had stupidly left out during the night tipped over and it's negligable amount of tea contained inside saturating my optical mouse! Looks like my cats found a way to kill the electronic version of Jerry too! SWEEEET (Cartman's voice)! I can get a new mouse! I obviously need one; this one is still dripping.

Down to Best Buy (ugh, I know). Don't worry, I had a gift card! The place still sucks. I used to love them, but their computer stuff is so overpriced. I want to tell people where to shop online, but I feel like they need to learn on their own; you don't want to screw w/ natural selection! The $20 gift card brought the Logitech MX1000 Wireless Laser Mouse down to the same price as what NewEgg had it for. I think that I came out ahead by 4 dollars! I hate you Best Buy...(Cartman's voice again)

This mouse rocks! It has a good weight, lot's of programmable buttons, and a charging base; too cool! I've recently installed Entbloess2, a Mac Expose emulator that has further increased my love of OSX. I love you OSX (Cartman, again). I programmed the page button to activate Entbloess w/out having to reach for the keyboard. The other night I was working w/ Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and my ISP site and the speed was incredible. I can't belive that I've been working w/out the mouse for one, and two, the Expose program to move between the programs. It especially helps when you have multiple folders open providing their names as you scroll over them.

Cool stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home