Tuesday, September 12, 2006

uhh, holy crap!?!

I got all geeked out that iTunes7 came out that I DL'd and installed it ASAP. This is something that I usually never do, but it's iTunes, and I've never had a problem w/ an update. I have a problem. The playback sounds like someone has the volume up too loud on blown speakers. I went through a bunch of troubleshooting, even trying to re-install iT6, but nothing has worked. I can play the files fine in WinAmp, but no go in iTunes. As I've gone to blog here, I haven't seen anything regarding this on Google.

I'm not so happy right now. But hey, view #3 looks dope! Visually the player looks ok, but I'm not too fond of it getting darker in places. But whatever, I can't play any kind of files in it now, including streaming radio, so I won't have to look at it until this is figured out. Otherwise I'm dropping it.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home